What is JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel?
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is the first and only injectable gel approved by the FDA to instantaneously add volume to your cheek area. Voluma XC helps restore your cheeks’ contour, giving you a subtle lift and a more youthful profile lasting up to 2 years. Patients must be over the age of 21. It’s different than JUVÉDERM® XC and works on a different area of the face. JUVÉDERM® XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC, however, adds volume to the cheek area.
In clinical trial, the total amount of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injected varied depending on the subject’s volume loss and treatment goals.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC Before & After Photos
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC?
- VOLUMA™ XC Hyaluronic Acid (HA) only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically demonstrated to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC comes from the #1 maker of dermal fillers
- 24 hours after your treatment you should be able to resume normal activities
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC side effects are typically moderate and normally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects can include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as swelling, tenderness, lumps/bumps, firmness, bruising, redness, pain, discoloration, and itching.
What is Hyaluronic Acid (HA)?
Hyaluronic Acid is a hydrating substance that exists naturally in your skin. As you age you being to lose HA, which causes the skin to lose volume and structure.