Potenza™ RF Microneedling
New Potenza RF Microneedling with Tiger Tip™ technology performs like no topical (or even filler) ever could, actually stimulating your body’s collagen and elastin levels to treat the advanced signs of aging. Skin looks younger, firmer.* And texture, tone and clarity? Smoothed, brightened and improved.
- Stimulates new collagen production to not only give you tighter, firmer-looking skin,* but younger-acting skin.
- Targets blemishes for a smoother, more radiant complexion.
- Provides faster healing time than traditional microneedling.
Potenza™ Before and After
How Does Potenza™ Work?
- Microneedle tip is placed on the epidermis.
- Microneedles penetrate the tissue. There are numerous settings for depth of treatment.
- Monopolar or bipolar RF energy is directly applied to the target area.
- Collagen remodeling and elastin strengthening begin, with effects seen weeks post-treatment.
Potenza™ is Safe
The Potenza RF microneedling treatment uses ultrafine needles and heat to penetrate the top layer of the skin and trigger the body’s natural healing process to regenerate new collagen and elastin. The number of passes and penetration to the skin will vary by patient and affect the results seen. The elastin and collagen building typically takes place 4-6 weeks after treatment, with optimal results usually seen at 12 weeks after the last treatment.
Is this treatment right for me?
The Potenza RF microneedling treatment can treat a wide variety of skin concerns on the face and body. Potenza treats all skin types, anywhere on the body, anytime of year.
How long is the treatement?
Treatment times will vary on patient, area of the body being treated, penetration depth and number of passes, but most Potenza treatments are performed within 1 hour.
Call us to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION and learn about the great options you have for making yourself feel great again.